You wish to celebrate his/her Birthday?
You have a Special Event to organize with your friends & family?
Book a Table for your time travel experience at ReminiSens!
We provide you an exciting Time Travel Experience back to the XVIIth & XVIIIth centuries together Tasty, Theatrical & Cultural.
All year long, enjoy an inovative & inspiring adventure: book a table for a baroque dinning show!
Whether you choose the "Theater at you table" program or one of our Special Events "Banquet at the Table of an Historical figure" or "Police investigation at Court", you will be enchanted!
Details for your reservation
Theater at your Table
Choose between our 4, 5 or 7 services Dinner Menus & Between our 2 Theater Plays translated in English ("Scandals at the court of Louis XIV" & "Louis XV & his dangerous relationships").
- Program available all year long - Except during our special events (Valentine's week; Molière's month in June, Louis XIV's week in September, Hallowen or New Year's Eve).
- 3 Arrival Time Slots are available: 7.30 pm or 8.30 pm or 9.30 pm.
- The experience lasts around 2.30 hours.
- To Book a table, select "Baroque Dinner Show from 110€ to 160€", then choose your prefered date and time slot.
- You can choose the Dinner Menu formula and the Play when on site.
- Gift cards accepted
To attend one of our Special Events "Theater in the Salon" (Valentine's week or Molière's Month in June) or "Participatoy Theater" (Louis XIV's week in September, Halloween or New year's Eve):
- Program available only at specific dates: Valentine's week; Molière's month in June, Louis XIV's week in September, Halloween or New Year's Eve.
- Arrival Time of the Guests: 8 pm
- Special Events Last around 2.30 hours (4 for New year's eve)
- To Book a table, select "Special Event: Description...", then choose your prefered date.
- Set Menu Displayed one month in advance
- Gift cards not accepted for those special events
Your Baroque Cabaret is currently closed, following the announcement made by the French authorities.
We are fully prepared to welcome you in the safest sanitary conditions (with baroque masks, hydroalcoholic gel, desinfectant wipes...)